Below we have listed the highest rated banks in the Minneapolis – St. Paul region (based on Yelp). Does your bank rank in the top 9?
- Address: 2520 University Ave SE Minneapolis, MN 55414
- Phone: (651) 291-3700
- Description: Affinity Plus Federal Credit Union is a non-profit financial cooperative located in Minneapolis, MN. The company operates 27 individual branches and has approximately $1.7 billion in assets. Affinity provides financial products and services to over 600,000 members, including checking and savings accounts, mortgages, consumer loans, credit cards, retirement and investment accounts, and more.
- Address: 400 Robert St N Saint Paul, MN 55101
- Phone: (651) 288-1010
- Description: Think Mutual Bank is an American mutual bank headquartered in Rochester, Minnesota. Think Mutual operates 10 locations across Minnesota, as well as nine separate ATM locations.
- Address: 3117 University Ave SE Minneapolis, MN 55414
- Phone: (651) 215-3500
- Description: Originally founded as the Twin City Co-ops Credit Union in 1934, The Spire Federal Credit Union is a non-profit financial cooperative headquartered in Falcon Heights, Minnesota. Spire currently serves more than 61,000 clients and handles approximately $535 million in assets./li>
- Address: 1462 University Ave West Saint Paul, MN 55104
- Description: Bank of America is a multinational banking and financial services corporation based in the United States. By asset totals, BoA is the second-largest bank holding company in the country
- Address: 17 Washington Ave N Minneapolis, MN 55401
- Phone: (612) 378-2178
- Description: 21st Century Bank provides banking, mortgages, consumer, and commercial financial services to clients across the United States. 21st Century was originally located in Anoka County, Minnesota.
- Address: 527 Central Ave NE Minneapolis, MN 55413
- Phone: (800) 862-1998
- Description: The mission at TruStone Financial is to offer simple and easy-to-use financial tools that members can use to save, borrow, and make other transactions.
- Address: 1804 7th St W Saint Paul, MN 55116
- Phone: (651) 698-8801
- Description: Wings Financial Credit Union is a member-owned credit union headquartered in Apple Valley, Minnesota. Wings is a non-profit organization with assets totaling more than $4 billion. They offer services for employees in the air transportation industry with companies like AirTran Airways, Delta Air Lines, JetBlue Airways, and more.
- Address: 1827 Grand Ave Saint Paul, MN 55105
- Phone: (651) 205-5480
- Description: Wells Fargo is an international banking and financial services holding company headquartered in the United States. They provide services including banking, mortgage, investments, insurance, credit card, and consumer and commercial financial services.
- Address: 9550 Lyndale Ave S Bloomington, MN 55437
- Phone: (612) 798-7100
- Description: RBCU Credit Union is a full-service financial institution operating in the Twin Cities area in Minnesota. RBCU serves clients in Minneapolis Richfield, Bloomington, Edina, and Fort Snelling, MN.
Let's be honest- saving money is certainly not easy. Most of us save a small increment of our checks, and the rest goes to bills and life. In addition, we don't always know the in's and out's and trick to retirement savings accounts. Or what kind of benefits we could...read more
Grandma's house is such a simple place where so many of us have created so many memories. Baking cookies with grandma playing airplane with grandpa, running around in the backyard with our cousins. Making all of these precious memories all because our grandparents...read more
According to the Merriam-Webster dictionary, the definition of retirement is the "withdrawal from one's position or occupation. Or "or from active working life." The other definition is "an act of retiring: the state of being retired." I understand you probably know...read more
How many of us want to retire early? Basically everyone right! Who wouldn't want to retire early, is the real question. But what's an even more vital of a question than that? HOW can you retire early, especially in this economy. Retirement is often viewed as a happy,...read more
If you have not downloaded our FREE Retirement Guide yet, you most certainly should! Get your now by clicking HERE! If you are getting ready for your next phase in life- Retirement- you've come to the right place. It means you have decided to take a more active role...read more
While there are an overabundance of beautiful places in the US to retire, we like to think Minnesota is the best choice! If you already live in Minnesota, and are ever-so-slightly nearing your retirement years, you are leaning towards permanence here right? You likely...read more